GrassRoots Meats Shopping Cart
- We ship primarily to the western United States via UPS Ground in specially insulated boxes to insure that the meat arrives still frozen, but we can also ship to anywhere within the continental United States via UPS Second Day Air (although this can get pretty expensive).
- We have no minimum order but we suggest for maximum freight efficiency you order at least 20 pounds of meat at a time. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR DEFROST DURING SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER LESS THAN 20 POUNDS.
- When shipping long distances or in very hot weather some of the meat in your box may be partially defrosted. USDA guidelines state: if food is still partly frozen, still has ice crystals, or is as cold as if it were in a refrigerator (40 °F), it is safe to refreeze or use. It's not necessary to cook raw foods before refreezing.
- Many companies build the cost of shipping into the price of the meat, causing the price per pound to be much higher. Since the freight rates vary so much from state to state we bill you for your actual costs - not a price based on a formula that might end up over charging you.
- To help offset some or all of your shipping costs you will receive a 5% discount on any order of $200 or more, and a 10% discount on any order of $300 or more. Just enter coupon code 5% off or 10% off at checkout! You will still receive this discount even if you fail to enter the coupon code!
- Because there are so many variables, we do not have online credit card processing. To arrange for payment we prefer to speak with our customers directly. We want to maintain a personal relationship with each of you – after all, that is why we are doing what we are doing. If we do not already have your payment information on file, once you submit your order someone from GrassRoots Meats will contact you.
- We only ship on Mondays. All orders must be placed by noon on Saturday to guarantee shipment on the following Monday.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 970-582-0166 or send us an email.
To get started just click on one of the categories below. Bon appetit!